Friday, November 24, 2017

In Normas

I bought my granddaughter a little ride on toy for Christmas, and had it shipped directly to her in the City of Angels. It never occurred to me that it might be a problem until I got the following text from my son when I had asked if they had received the package.

.
(Don't you just love spell check?)

Yeah, I let them open it, and we FaceTimed so I could watch.



My granddaughter was instantly interested, and tried to get on and ride it before my son was able to put it together. The pictures are fuzzy because it was late and dark, but you get the drift.

Looks like a happy girl to me!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Initially I thought Norma must be the next-door neighbour or something and Mr Karate was telling you that they'd stored it at her place until Christmas. LOL

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Frog Quilter said...

So cute. Even I could feel the love!

Pat said...

Gotta love it!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Priceless!!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL....we went to Disney World when Carrie was in first grade. Of course we rode on the monorail into the park.

at the end of the school grading term, she came running home all excited......she was going on the monorail and the school was going to send her. She was undeterred, she was going on the monorail! we spent the weekend trying o figure out what she meant. On monday the teacher cleared it up. She was on the Honor Roll......