Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Toy

When I visited my granddaughter in March, she threw this toy around, and I took this photo. I liked the colors.

I always thought these colors would make a great scrap slab quilt. When I was at Quilted Threads last Saturday, I chose these fabrics.
 

Yup, when the dust settles after Thanksgiving, I'll get started on the newest Scrap Slab Quilt.



If you'd like to know how these quilts are made, you can purchase my Scrap Slab Triangle Quilts tutorial here, at my Etsy shop.  Like the Birds, it is an instant download, so you can get started right away. I'll be teaching this class at Quilted Threads on Saturday November 11. There are a small number of spaces left, if you are interested in attending.


2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Since I had my camera, I started to look at everything with different eyes and views, and it's the same with colours elsewhere. Love the fabric choices.

Ann said...

My grandson had that toy, too. And loved it. I guess it's easy to grab and get to their mouths.