Friday, October 20, 2017

In The Studio

I'm adding the binding to the Snow Day quilt, the third of the Scrap Slab Quilts. I want to have it ready for the class I'm teaching at Quilted Threads on November 11. The class is almost full. I've asked QT to distribute the tutorial to the students when they sign up so they can make some slabs at home and save the class time for the really fun creative part of making these quilts.

In preparation for the class I've had several copies of the tutorial printed and bound. I like to have these available for the students to reference during class.  I'm going to have to put a very ugly sticker on the front of them though, saying "Property of Lynne Tyler, please return at the end of class," because one student put one in her bag as she was getting ready to leave. I had to tell her I was sorry, but those were for class use only, and not for the students to take home.

You can purchase a copy of the tutorial here, at my Etsy shop, if you want to make your own scrap slab quilts!

3 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Yeah, you deserve to be paid for your hard work. Ugly stickers work!

swooze said...

Love your snow day quilt!

Cindy said...

Love this quilt!!! Your collection of B&W prints is awesome!!!!!