- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Lynne Tyler Quilts - 2017
- Not Yet Quilted
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
Saturday, October 29, 2016
I got this machine about five years ago, in November of 2011. It's never had anything done to it since then. I deserved that remark. "In that case, I shall make a note on my calendar to bring her back to visit you next year," I told the guy.
As I got in the car, I thought, "I thought my machine sewed pretty good when I brought it in. Hmmm."
I stopped by my LQS and replaced the 2-1/2" x 12-1/2" ruler I broke last week, bought a few yards of various WOWs and came home.
I sewed the back of the Peppermint Candy quilt.
She sews MUCH better than she did before. How lovely!
Now it time for me to put this girl to work!