Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Packed


I'm giving a talk tomorrow at a quilt guild in Newport NH. I've got my talk written, I've got the slides prepared and I've packed my quilts. The walls look very funny empty of quilts. I have to pack Flight of Fancy too, but I can't bear to take it off the wall just yet.

This is Susan, who took my Birds class recently. She took the letters class I taught at QT last Saturday and showed me the bag she made.  SO COOL! Susan's a member of the guild where I will speak tomorrow. 


***PS, No baby news yet. Baby Tyler is now officially late.

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Awesome bag! Thinking good thoughts for Baby T and his parents.

Just Ducky said...

Now mum knows what to do once she gets her bird made! Put it on a carry bag of some sort.

Waiting patiently for baby T to arrive. Babies have their own time schedule.

stitchinpenny said...

Love seeing your birds out and about. I even used the tutorial as a guide to make cornerstones on a baby quilt I made. I didn't follow the instructions well.

Nancy J said...

Susan's bag, superb quilting and fabric choice. Baby T, maybe just when you are out for the day, or a sudden change in weather. Hope all is well.