Sunday, July 24, 2016

Storage

 You know how I love my plastic storage containers from the Container Store.

 (These are the ones under my ironing table.)

 While I've usually ordered from the Container Store on line, yesterday I visited Plastic Bin Heaven.

 I went to The Container Store in Peabody MA.  Oh Mm Gee, what a gorgeous store.

 I brought home some glass canisters for my kitchen, a bracelet display for my growing bracelet collection, and of course...

Hey, what can I say, it's the little things!

6 comments:

Megan said...

LOL Sometimes it's the little things that give us joy, isn't it?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Poppy Q said...

That would make me happy too, especially the prices and the selection you have to choose from.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I could wander around in there for hours!

Tie Dye Queen said...

It was only yesterday that I told my grandson I have an addiction to plastic storage containers. I'd be broke if I lived near that store.

Pat said...

Oh, yeah! I love The Container Store ... so glad I live close enough to visit. My downfall is Elfa. lol

Linda Swanekamp said...

My kids always called me the plastic queen. Every where I went, I looked for great plastic storage. I was a public school art teacher and had tons of supplies (that I bought) and six preps, so everything had to be visible. Now, as a quilter, I still look for plastic for fabric organization. I did not know about the Container Store. On vacation last week in the Adirondacks (Old Forge) I found great plastic boxes on sale at an Ace hardware. My family just rolls their eyes.