Friday, July 22, 2016

Birthday Wrap Up

So I had a good day yesterday. Bought myself a fun purse with fringe.


I'm a bag lady, what can I say?

I enjoyed the Lobster Mac and Cheese for dinner last night, the birthday cards, texts and phone calls. It was a good day.





~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My birthday is over, and so is the buy-the-bird-tute-get-the-butterfly-tute-free deal. If you were able to take advantage of the deal, thank you very much. All the butterflies should be delivered. If you have any questions about butterflies or birds, please email me.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Cute bag! Glad you had a good day.

rondiquilts said...

Happy Birthday!

Rondi

Quiltdivajulie said...

FUN purse! I'll be meeting up with the artist who made your birthday present this weekend - so there will be a birthday box coming your way next week!