- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Lynne Tyler Quilts - 2017
- Not Yet Quilted
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
Thursday, December 17, 2015
More Bird Fun
I like my birds to have big beaks. Dunno why. (I talk too much, maybe?) And the legs don't always have to be the same length either. Sometimes the birds just need to be taller.
I also like making up stories about the birds when I make them. I think Mr Blue, above, is a Marine Biologist.
I have no idea where these are all going.
Millie has a calendar. I don't think I'm ever going to buy a commercial calendar ever again. LOL!