Friday, October 30, 2015

Comfort Quilt, 3

I spent all day Sunday sewing up the blocks for the comfort quilt.




They were some kind of crazy, that's for sure.
 

Some of them really twisted my head, getting me confused on which color was the "figure" and which was the "ground".


But eventually I found an arrangement that worked.  We thought it would be a nice thing to put the girl's name on the quilt.


 Not that we were worried this quilt would ever go astray...

 I think this is the perfect backing for this quilt, and I know Diane is going to love it. Let's all hope she beats cancer and gets to enjoy it for a very long time.
 


3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Bright, dazzling, and from your heart. Love it all so much.

Carli The Quilter said...

Gorgeous quilt. This is sure to warm her heart and keep her safe!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Here's wishing the very best for Diane's recovery - that glorious quilt is bound to lift her spirits!