Tuesday, July 7, 2015

You Got Questions, I Got Answers

Kathy and I did some sewing. I made this pinwheel from made fabric. (After I made the made fabric.)

OK, The RED fabric is "made fabric." It was bedtime, so I just grabbed some yellow to finish the block. See, I want to make one of these...

and it's made from made fabric...


Terri wanted to know what kind of red flower was in this photo:
Kathy actually had the tag that came with it. It's a Begonia "Encanto Red." Isn't it a beauty?

Sharon asked the name of the quilt shop. It's Fiddlehead Artisan Supply.


I do not, however, have the answer to this question (and neither did the waitress at the restaurant...)

Does it really cost $54 to add tofu to any salad?


7 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I have a box of neutral crumbs/scraps and a similar box with blacks and whites . . . And goodness knows I have colorful crumbs!

Hmmmmmm

(And I will guess that the high dollar add on is the lobster ...)

Kathy said...

Reply to Julie: Nope, the Lobster price was listed as "Market Value." The $54 bucks is clearly a typo. This restaurant just opened maybe two weeks ago, so there are a few problems to iron out. BUT, the food there was delicious, and not too expensive, either. Well, except for that Tofu!

Anonymous said...

Cleaning out the crumble boxes? Well, we all got do it occasionaly.

Anonymous said...

How does Chris feel about quilting things with "made" fabric? Is it harder to do when the seam allowances go every which way?

Pat said...

I thought that quilt was gorgeous when you showed it the other day but seeing that it is made from "made" fabric truly makes it one of a kind. WOW! I look forward to seeing your version.

Millie said...

She hasn't had any trouble with my quilts but I don't do a lot with made fabric and my quilts never require precision quilting.

sawsan said...

I love the made fabric idea. I did it many times but with many colors at a time