Sunday, June 28, 2015

Forked!

I like jewelry that's unique. I don't like stuff you can see everywhere. I don't usually wear bracelets, but this was so special, I had to have it.


Can you figure out what it is?

It's made from an old sterling silver fork.

You can find more from the ForkWhisperer.



I'm finishing up that thing I can't tell you about, and hope to be moving on to some real sewing real soon!  I'm two weeks into the antibiotics and I am feeling fine. I'm trying to get enough rest so I don't wear myself out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way the third tine is curled back making it three dimensional.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Sharon said...

Beautiful! It's amazing what some people think up!

Glad you're getting some rest and feeling better. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent health crises. Yikes! I'm glad you're doing better. Take good care of yourself! And enjoy the time off.

Marei said...

I have a fork bracelet that my hubby bought for me in 1974. Wore it almost exclusively for many many years. I hope you enjoy yours for a long time! Glad you're taking it easy and feeling better.

Megan said...

Terrific to hear that you're feeling better. Keep taking it easy.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Beautiful bracelet design ... Happy you are feeling better!