Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Dear Son!

Happy Birthday to my dear son!

He made this name panel all by himself. I tell my students if he can do it, they can do it too.

When my friend Helen from Oz saw this photo she said he was a "spunk," which is an Aussie term for a cute guy.

 One weekend we took three partially busted laptops and built one functional laptop that ran Linux. We had a ball, and this photo always makes me smile every time I look at it.

He is a Third Black Belt in Karate (hence his blog name, Mr Karate).

He loved Gizzy (the cat who came before Millie), and Gizzy loved him.

 This photo was taken at a birthday party several years ago where we had brownies and ice cream instead of cake. If you're a 3rd degree Black Belt and bicycle 40 miles a day, you can eat four homemade brownies and a big scoops of ice cream any time you want.

Even when he was really little he always had a sense of humor. Here he was hiding from me.

Happy birthday my darling. I love you lots. I love your new wife too!


8 comments:

Susan R said...

Happy birthday Lynne's son!! I haven't posted in awhile but I always look in on Millie and Lynne. And after looking at these pictures over the years I just had to wish you a very happy day and wonderful forever!!

Susan and of course Sadie

Heidi said...

Did you find him ? ;-)

Pat said...

Smiling.

Poppy Q said...

Happy birthday to your lovely boy. We can tell how much you love him by this fabulous post.

Ruth said...

Lynne,In the photo of him eating the brownies I can see the family resemblance to you in his nice smile. I agree with Helen from OZ only here we would say hunk.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Happy Birthday to both of you - birthday boy AND the mom!

Judy in Michigan said...

What a wonderful homage. Cheers Paul!!

Just Ducky said...

Happy Purrthday Mr K. You rock.