- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Lynne Tyler Quilts - 2017
- Not Yet Quilted
- Quilts & Their Owners
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Yes, I should probably add space between BE, CHICKEN and HAVE NO, (and yeah, the bird could probably use another heart) but right now I'm too pissed off. I wanted this to be a quick little down-and-dirty project but NOOOOO! The damn quilt has taken a life of its own and this sucker is one DEMANDING dude.
Screw it. He can wait. I have other stuff I want to do first.
by the way, the title for this quilt is going to be "Just Soup-er."
And yes, I do have a large collection of dud or misfit letters and a lot of extra bits and bobs. I'm from New England. We don't throw anything out if we think it could be useful in the future. The only things I made for this quilt are the three hearts, the wonky four patches, the letter M in AMAZING, the ER in SOUP-ER and the two seminole dot trios. Everything else came from the scrap and orphans bins.