Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's Time...

When both work tables are covered in fabric to a depth of 18" it's time to clean. There's no room left to move anything over, and working becomes impossible. It's got to go.

Se the big bin on the far left? The one that's overflowing with fabric? Those scraps have to be sorted into the smaller bins on the table. As regular readers know, they are sorted by color.


The color blocks I have been making have come exclusively from fabrics in the little bins. I know there's a whole quilt in there, and I'm eager to see just how big a dent I can make in these bins.

I can see the red, orange, brown, teal and purple bins are overflowing. Guess which blocks I'll have to make next?

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I LOVE my crumb accessory boxes!

Ruth said...

I'm guessing red.

Megan said...

Ah, Lynne - I'm confident that there's far more than one whole quilt in those bins. You might be surprised/horrified by how little impact your blocks end up having!

Megan
Sydney, Australia