Monday, December 5, 2011

Revised Spring House

After I finished the Spring house, I thought it was a little stuffy and stiff.  I didn't like the roof, either. It looked too small.
The house really bugged me, so I took it apart, made the roof bigger, added a wonky chimney and a strip of fabric in the middle. When I was taking it apart, I planned to move the door to the other side of the house, but I sewed it wrong. 

The new house is on the left and the original house is on the right. I am much happier now.

4 comments:

Clare said...

That's better!

Love the stripey fabric.

Quiltdivajulie said...

NO comparison ... LOVE the new house!!!

The Selvage Fairy said...

Happier people live in the new house.

Sujata said...

Love your house project. Looking forward to seeing more!