Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Hammock

A great place to while away a lovely summer afternoon is swinging from a hammock in the shade of some trees.
The hammock is made from fabric with letterscript on it because when I think of lying in a hammock, I think of reading a good book. 

To get an idea of the size of the hammock, the space surrounding it is about two inches tall by about three inches wide.  The tree trunks are about 1/4" wide.






***As for Freecycle in this city, I signed up on Friday morning, got an automatic reply telling me to read the rules and respond. I did so Friday night, and now, three full days later, I still haven't heard one word.

4 comments:

Clare said...

The hammock is great. I can hear the birds singing in the trees.

Yvonne said...

Love the hammock. :)

Steven said...

Your free-piecing absolutely amazes me. I am truly envious of your talents.

Diane said...

The hammock is the perfect touch for the summer panel. What else evokes warm lazy summer days better than a hammock?