Friday, September 17, 2010

"O" is for OUTSTANDING!

The quilt Julie made for me, "Obsolescence" has arrived in New Hampshire! Oh boy! Oh my goodness! O is Beautiful!Here's O on my desk.. taking over! Look! Julie made a wonderful book about O.One of my coworkers took one look at the quilt and said, "Lynne I know you make quilts with bright colors, but THIS is YOU!"I think she's right!

More about "O" later... Meanwhile, Julie should receive the quilt I made for her today, so you'll have to check her blog on Saturday for the Big Reveal.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more of it, Lynne.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Clare said...

It's gorgeous and it is so very you.

Teresa Rawson said...

Wow! Cool quilt! Can't wait to see yours (I mean, hers...).

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Quiltdivajulie said...

I'm so happy you like O ... love the photos! ENJOY!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a lovely quilt.

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh is for oh boy! those colors are you - look at how they match your outfit.