Monday, May 3, 2010

The Best Thing?

Can you guess the thing I like best about my new sewing studio?

Is it the two work tables?Is it the computer in the same room?Is it the fact that I can actually -see- the books in the bookcase?
Is it the design wall?
No, no, no and no.

It's the fact that I can see the TV in the living room that has the cable box, access to OnDemand and, best of all,
The Tennis Channel.





Helen has received her quilt. She wrote "...then I undid the ribbon and unfolded and unfolded and unfolded again to be left speechless!... It is amazing! It is beautiful! It is perfect! It is me!! I love it!!! ..."

Helen has blogged about the quilt, you can see pictures on her blog. (Go over and check it out!) I will tell you all how it came to be over the next few days.

In the meantime, Helen, you have made my day! Thanks!

7 comments:

MyCretanlife said...

Oh do you not get side tracked by the telly? I find if something good is on I forget about sewing.

Clare said...

I too would get side tracked by the television. I prefer the radio or background music while sewing.

Darling Millie said...

Mostly I listen, but it's great when doing something monotonous like ironing.

Helen said...

Blogging tonight Lynne, blogging the beauty tonight. x

Susan said...

I just LOVE seeing into other peoples' homes, what a treat! Obviously, you need a tall dog with a big tail- that cup on the table there in the last shot? Wouldn't last 2 minutes in this house!

Yay for the OZ post! I'm so excited to see what Helen has to say about her quilt and to hear more about the process of making it.

You have a fun, interesting looking home, Lynne! Thanks for all the peeks.

Jeanne said...

How wonderful and Helen sounds so excited. I am happy for the both of you, Love, mama Jeanne

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Thanks for sharing all the quilt swap fun. Helen's quilt is amazing!