Monday, October 5, 2009

More Skinny Bags

Yesterday I made a few more skinny boxed bags. They are now for sale in my Etsy shop. I found this really cute fabric about sewing, and thought it would be perfect for a bag showing off some sewing tools. Mary had the same idea. She bought a skinny bag and plans to use it to carry her rotary cutter and handsewing tools when she goes to sew fests. This way these small items won't get lost in her "monster bag."

Here are a few of the bags I worked on yesterday. I'm learning that I have to take better photographs of them, so I am working on that too. Eventually I'll have some selvage tote bags up for sale.

Speaking of which... Remember I made this bag for my friend way back in March? Well, now that the baby has arrived, she uses the bag as diaper bag and purse. She says it's perfect.

Whee!

6 comments:

Tina said...

you're really going to town on those skinny bags! they're great. the sewing one is perfect!

Unknown said...

Your are certainly on a roll! Love them!

Mary said...

The fabric makes the bag - I bought it *blushing* I'm starting my Christmas shopping now. The ruler bag was supposed to be a gift for someone else, but it's mine now.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn aka Silkquilter said...

I got mine last week. Forgot to let you know. Just love them both. Toothpaste and Toothbrush fit quite nicely in one and hairbrush and comb fit in the other. Just as I wanted. Can't wait to go visiting so I can use them.

Susan R said...

Wow! Lynne you are amazing. I can see I will have several gifts taken care of this holiday season...thanks to you and your passion for making useful, beautiful, treasures!!

Susan