Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Pair of Gizzy Quilts

These are a couple of Gizzy Quilts for a friend in Maryland. I quilted these tops last night, and now I have to add the binding and send them off.
After these are finished, I have three that have to go to the U.K. and then I will resume working on the Sunshine Slashed Squares Quilt.

I've cut those blocks apart, and resewn them together. Here's one: I will post more pictures soon. I've already got the blue tape on the floor so I can plan a layout for them, and I received the fabric for the backing and binding that I ordered. (These blocks finish out at 14" square. The Gizzy Quilts, above, finish out at 24" square.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blue Gizzy quilt! Such lovely color, and after all the yukky weather, it makes me smile! So do the yellow ones! NEED that color, LOVE em!