Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blue Tape Time

It's blue tape time again.I've sewn half the block parts into "demi-blocks" and here I am just trying to get a sense of how the quilt will look, while matching up the "demi-blocks" to make full blocks.

I've got all the blocks matched into "demis" and about half sewn into full blocks.

I really tried to use each fabric only once (meaning I used 162 different fabrics) but I goofed. I found one fabric I used twice. Oh well.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I think I like the Slashed Squares design better than these bentos.

4 comments:

Peggy's Place said...

Lynne, You are truly an artist. And probably the most patient one I've come across in a long time. I'm very impressed with your work. (And Isis still owns the gizzy quilt.)

Marla said...

I am really liking this. I can't wait to see it all assembled. This pattern is on my "someday" list.

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

You make it look so easy it's inspiring! I like slashed blocks better, too.

Gari in AL said...

I love your quilts because of the color as well as the design. I hope to try the slashed squares soon.