Sunday, August 2, 2026

Living Room Before and After

 

This is the before photo of my living room the night before the installers came to replace the floor.

This is  an in-process photo.

This is the after. I really like the new floor and I'm very happy with it.

Here's the Silver and Pink quilt along with the backing fabric I have chosen for it.



4 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

The new floor is gorgeous! Luv the backing you've chosen for the pink & silver quilt

Cherie Moore said...

Wow, that backing is so perfect for your quilt top! I’m glad you like your new floors….I'm sure you’re happy to get your house put back together.

Susie H said...

We're thinking about redoing our downstairs with LVP. Yours looks great and makes me want to get down to the store & get the project started!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks super! I just love the LVT I have in my longarm room, cleans up so easy so the thread shrapnel can't hide and be removed.