Friday, August 7, 2026

Blushing Zebras

I'm almost finished sewing the blocks together, but I simply had to slice a couple of them and resew them to see what they'd look like.

CLEARLY this is going to be really cool.

I sent the photo above to my granddaughter and my son said not only did she think it was pretty but she "squeeked really high pitched." They all love it and my DIL loves the name I have chosen, Blushing Zebras.

Thank you Starsthatblaze! Haven't heard from you in a long time. Nice to know you're still around. Also hello Sewgirl!

I should finish sewing the blocks together later today (Friday) and then over the weekend I'll start slicing the blocks apart, matching pairs and resewing them together. REALLY looking forward to this next part. 


 

4 comments:

Sue said...

Your granddaughter is going to love this quilt. There’s going to be so much to look at. And I love the asymmetrical design—my kind of quilt. Love & hugs & happy cutting & rearranging!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Terrific name! I knew she would love what you're doing with her ideas.

Nancy J said...

Perfect in every way !!!

Cherie Moore said...

Woo hoo!!! Nailed it!