I don't like it, I LOVE it! What a perfect finish! It really just makes the whole quilt!!!!!!! Not that I am surprised, I would not expect anything less!!!
I love your scrappy quilt, the best kind! I like your binding choice too- great on a multicolor quilt.
Love it1
Beautiful! Does it have some wild fabric on the back? Hope you and Millie are keeping cool!
Beautiful! Love it!
It is a beauty!!!
This is beautiful! I love it too. And tell Millie that the binding is perfecto!
Scrappy joy - the best kind! Wonderful finish!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
I don't like it, I LOVE it! What a perfect finish! It really just makes the whole quilt!!!!!!! Not that I am surprised, I would not expect anything less!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your scrappy quilt, the best kind! I like your binding choice too- great on a multicolor quilt.
ReplyDeleteLove it1
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Does it have some wild fabric on the back? Hope you and Millie are keeping cool!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt is a beauty!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love it too. And tell Millie that the binding is perfecto!
ReplyDeleteScrappy joy - the best kind! Wonderful finish!
ReplyDelete