Page 1

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Big W


The dishes are done. The laundry is folded. The bed is made. Everything is ready.  I'll be watching the Men's final at Wimbledon.  I love Roger Federer, and I'll root for him, but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Andy Murray. It's going to be a great match.

I'm not going to answer the telephone. I'm not going to be checking my email.  I'm going to watch the Tennis.  I might add the binding to the red sticks quilt if I get too nervous watching the match.


see ya later!

4 comments:

  1. That was the best I've ever seen Andy play. I cried along with probably millions of others after he struggled to even say, "Well I got closer." He has everything to be proud of it was an amazing match. I'm hoping he gets it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a Federer fan. I was so glad that he won, but I also felt so sorry for Andy Murray. It reminded me of the year Rafael Nadal beat Roger & Roger had a terrible time trying to stop crying. Anyway Roger now has his 17th Open win and has his number 1 in the world ranking back. Amazing!

    Now you can get back to sewing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For one moment I really thought Andy had it in the bag, but then the roof when on and he went to pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.