I spent most of the holiday weekend sewing the binding on the Blu diamond quilt. I took beauty shots of the quilt hanging from my neighbor's deck.
At one point, my neighbor called out, "Hey wait, you forgot the Beauty in your shot," and then jumped behind the quilt. His wife and I cracked up.
Beauty is clearly in the eye of the beholder. To wit:
Like I said.
I'll take door number two.
:-)


I don't know - #1 looked pretty handsome on this side of the computer. But #2 will steal our hearts every day, and aren't you lucky to have her every day in your life? :-) (via Skype or Face time) ???
ReplyDeleteAww the quilt is rather cute. Your sweet granddaughter is looking so grown up now. I hope you get to have a holiday with her soon.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. The little girl is precious. Lone big blu.
ReplyDeleteI like your neighbor! Of course the quilt too.
ReplyDeleteShe’s a real cutie, and your granddaughter is too!
ReplyDeleteI think I have said this before, but I really like this quilt.
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is beautiful and your door #2 is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh, too funny. Beautiful quilt.
ReplyDeleteHa ha that's cute, beauty shots. Well, the quilt is a beauty. And so is your grand daughter!
ReplyDeleteBlu is great; love it-- and your precious little cutie, too; she is adorable!
ReplyDeleteIs Blu a pattern of your own design or could I find/purchase it somewhere?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Blu, fun neighbor and adorable little girl ... thanks for sharing ... :) Pat
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt! The neighbor looks good in the picture! What a cute little girl!
ReplyDelete