Yes, I got up early this morning and watched the Royal Wedding, because I am an incurable romantic.
Glorious, the Diamond quilt collaboration between Julie and I is back from the quilter. Here are some pictures of it.
Here is a closeup of the quilting by Janet-Lee Santeusanio.
It came out really great. I am hoping to take a group photo of four of my Diamond Quilts before I have to send it back to Julie.
Lastly, I made this Chicken Salad for dinner last night and it was DIVINE! I highly recommend it. (I made it with a store bought rotisserie chicken.)
It's raining, so I'll spend the day cleaning the house and doing the usual weekend chores.



The quilt is fabulous. Julie's going to love it. It was fun watching the postings of the two of you working on it together via long distance :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dorothy - it looks wonderful. Well done to you both.
ReplyDeleteMegan
Sydney, Australia
"Glorious" is aptly named, and a perfect companion to the festivities across the pond this morning. What a fun project for you two to collaborate on.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the most beautiful quilts I've seen in a long time! Absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteThis one is gorgeous beyond words. Stunning.
ReplyDelete