This is why I fell in love with your blog....you share all the back story that gets you to the final picture of flimsy-finishing-glory. Watching the process is the best part, I like seeing the nitty gritty details. Love you. Love this barn. And dirty snow. Yes!
The way you did the trees.....the effect is amazing! I'm thinking this could work horizontally for a bumpy road effect....hmmmmmm. Your building are truly works of art.
Congratulations on a terrific outcome. I found it interesting to see how the block came together and the things that you chose to re-do. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMegan
Sydney, Australia
love it! def worth all the extra effort...
ReplyDeleteThis is why I fell in love with your blog....you share all the back story that gets you to the final picture of flimsy-finishing-glory. Watching the process is the best part, I like seeing the nitty gritty details.
ReplyDeleteLove you. Love this barn.
And dirty snow. Yes!
Wow. Thanks Valerie!
DeleteYes - Yes - I 100% agree with Valerie! And I am definitely saving this photo of you with your beautiful red barn!
ReplyDeleteThe way you did the trees.....the effect is amazing! I'm thinking this could work horizontally for a bumpy road effect....hmmmmmm. Your building are truly works of art.
ReplyDeleteI'll show you how I did the trees. It's not how you think....
Deletelove the trees.Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTurned out very well. Very barnlike. Seriously, good job.
ReplyDelete