I love the black and white stripes.
You have the most stylish Kindle case in town :)This is fab!
Very nice, but it seems to be missing a red cat.
It looks as though Millie has been hosting a sleep over.
Love this, I love the tree especially and hope you don't mind if you see one in a house block of mine in the future. Your kindle will love its new home!! I hope the READ is in Tonya character...
Black & white and "read" all over - love it! Have a great holiday.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
I love the black and white stripes.
ReplyDeleteYou have the most stylish Kindle case in town :)
ReplyDeleteThis is fab!
Very nice, but it seems to be missing a red cat.
ReplyDeleteIt looks as though Millie has been hosting a sleep over.
ReplyDeleteLove this, I love the tree especially and hope you don't mind if you see one in a house block of mine in the future. Your kindle will love its new home!! I hope the READ is in Tonya character...
ReplyDeleteBlack & white and "read" all over - love it! Have a great holiday.
ReplyDelete