Absolutely gorgeous!
So cute but lots of work.
*hugs* we are lighting a candle this evening!
Ack! It's glorious and fun and bright and I love it!
We are all missing her. We are sending purrs to you and her family.Tavi, Cody, Gracie and Mom (Tara)
What a lovely quilt and tribute to little one. I'm sure it will bring great comfort to her MomBean with all the love that was sewn in.
Sending comforting thoughts to you and Violette's family...
Oh, I still remember and think about her.
WOW! So tickled to find you tonight. Reminds me of Lazy Gal style and so fun!!! Thank you for sharing, Em
Love it! You are so inspiring me to learn how to sew letters and make invigorating and inspiring quilts like you do!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo cute but lots of work.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ReplyDeletewe are lighting a candle this evening!
Ack! It's glorious and fun and bright and I love it!
ReplyDeleteWe are all missing her. We are sending purrs to you and her family.
ReplyDeleteTavi, Cody, Gracie and Mom (Tara)
What a lovely quilt and tribute to little one. I'm sure it will bring great comfort to her MomBean with all the love that was sewn in.
ReplyDeleteSending comforting thoughts to you and Violette's family...
ReplyDeleteOh, I still remember and think about her.
ReplyDeleteWOW! So tickled to find you tonight. Reminds me of Lazy Gal style and so fun!!! Thank you for sharing, Em
ReplyDeleteLove it! You are so inspiring me to learn how to sew letters and make invigorating and inspiring quilts like you do!
ReplyDelete