Ha, Ha! We use that quote, too, on MANY things!Cute, you made me *smile*pokey
I can't move along! I am glued to the screen!!
Me again! I just google map googled it, driving directions to New England from my place23,605 km – about 55 days 1 hour!!That includes 10.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean (Entering Japan) 5,404 km!!!
The fabric wars trilogy:Fabric WarsReturn of the QuilterThe Piecer Strikes BackIf I say I'm sorry, would you believe me? LOL
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
Ha, Ha! We use that quote, too, on MANY things!
ReplyDeleteCute, you made me *smile*
pokey
I can't move along! I am glued to the screen!!
ReplyDeleteMe again! I just google map googled it, driving directions to New England from my place
ReplyDelete23,605 km – about 55 days 1 hour!!
That includes 10.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean (Entering Japan) 5,404 km!!!
The fabric wars trilogy:
ReplyDeleteFabric Wars
Return of the Quilter
The Piecer Strikes Back
If I say I'm sorry, would you believe me? LOL