Page 1

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Selvage Stash

This was my selvage stash in February, when I first started collecting them. They are in a Men's shoebox sized plastic container from, where else, The Container Store.
This was my selvage stash in early March.This is my selvage stash in April, after I made the two selvage bags. I was in a hurry when I was cleaning up my sewing room.Selvage Bag 1

Selvage Bag 2

My Mom wants a bag too, and if anybody wants to donate their selvages I would greatly appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. Boy do they accumulate fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me an address - I'm sure I have some around here...

    Do the strips need to be a certain length...like the entire length across - or just the part that has the name and color dots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proof Fabric scraps DO mutiply at night. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.