Page 1

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

More DGD RWB Blocks

 

I've designed the last three blocks for my granddaughter's Black White and Red quilt. I will be making 64 blocks in all, 32 with a black center like these, above,


and 32 with a light center, like these above.


Twenty of the light-centered blocks have red in them. I've made all those, but now I have to make a total of four of each of the blocks I have designed.

Here are all the blocks I have designed. The sixteen different blocks are unique, but there are fabrics that are used in more than one, but I have changed their placement.


I have made 32 of the 64 blocks, so I'm getting there. 

3 comments:

  1. One block at a time, another beautiful quilt evolves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting there! Once you have the “formula” for the blocks, it should go faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress and nicely organized. You'll have the blocks completed in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.