Page 1

Sunday, February 22, 2026

In Two Chunks

 

The Yellow Macnas quilt is in two chunks.  I ironed the bottom half yesterday morning (and figured out an easier way to do it than the way I was doing it. I was listening to some acrobatic team skiing event at the Olympics.

We had MORE SNOW last night.

This is what it looked like outside my front window when I got up Saturday morning.

And we are supposed to get MORE SNOW Sunday night into Monday. It could be a LOT of snow. 

Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. The snow is beautiful! We get snow with a lick & a promise in other words hardly ever 🤣the yellow Macnas is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big sigh 😔 I think everyone, at least those in northeast, is ready for this winter to end. Will the purple and orange quilt be in a different pattern than the original?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellowness is like sunshine especially on cold, gray snowy days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.