Page 1

Friday, June 14, 2019

Nada!

I've known for some time the Not Paper Pieced quilt had some problems. It seemed top-heavy. I was more interested in getting the NOs built to see how the NOs would work as a border. I figured I'd get to the rest of it in due time.

My friend Julie, however, had been giving it some serious thought. Yesterday I got a text from her, "What happens to your Not Paper Pieced quilt if you remove that initial NO...?"


I thought it Julie's idea made a lot of sense.

I added the word NADA and rearranged some of the other NOs.

 Here is where I am going. I removed the black butterfly too.

Friends don't let friends screw up their quilts.  Thanks Julie!! I am much more confident about where this quilt is going now.


3 comments:

  1. Julie for the win! I love how you two play off each other!

    Rondi
    rondiquilts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie steered you right. You must be having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always happy to share my thoughts! Looks so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.