Page 1

▼

Friday, July 27, 2018

Thinking...

Just because I've been on vacation doesn't mean I'm not thinking about quilts.

I didn't bring my sketchbook, so I had to do these sketches on the back of my flight itinerary.

So even though I was still jet-lagged, I had to get into the sewing room to play with this idea. I'm not sure if this idea is worthwhile, but a week without working in the studio is just a tiny bit stressful.

I think this is the best picture of the whole vacation. My son started the car so he could get the air conditioner going, and my granddaughter had some fun.

4 comments:

  1. What a great photo of your wee sweeties smile. Glad you had a lovely holiday and I hope Miss M is happy that you are home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg was she happy. She kept me up half the night head butting me to pet her and give her scritches.

      Delete
  2. Great photos! looked like a perfect vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.