Page 1

▼

Friday, July 2, 2010

More Butterflies

Of these five, three are definite YES, one is a No, and one is a Maybe.

But which are which? Care to guess?

7 comments:

  1. Lynne, I would have to guess the blue one is a NO. You and Millie have a good Fourth of July! Sheila & Gracie from NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, I'm guessing the green and pink w/blue are in and the multi color w/black is out and it's a toss up on the blue one and the yellow one? Have a great 4th. PS Hope Millie is feeling better now that she's gotten the hair balls out. Cherie in St Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Selvage FairyJuly 2, 2010 at 8:46 AM

    I'm not sure which way you are leaning, but if the black one is the no, then I would give it a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 5 cents worth in order of loving them:
    1. green with altered wings
    2. yellow and pink
    3. small pink at top
    4. blue
    5. black

    The blue and black look angry if that is a way to describe a butterfly. The others have a whimsy about them. As always, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne,
    I'm guessing the black multicolor is a "no" because it's too much like an x.
    But I really like them all!
    Vicky F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bottom is the no.
    Three is middle are the yes.
    Top is a maybe.
    I was looking at white peaking out next to the body, on the top and bottom ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red and green are 'in'

    Blue is a maybe - or is it the yellow that's a maybe?

    Black multi is a no

    How'd I do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.