Page 1

▼

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two! Two! Two!

Phase Two includes not one, but TWO work tables!I can have one just for cutting...and the other for, well, you know...
But the -absolutely best- thing I have ever bought for my sewing is this cushy floor mat. When I work on my quilts I do it standing up.
This mat is -so- nice. My feet, legs and back are much happier!



*PS, VeeV, my ironing table is covered with that silvery heat-resistant fabric that is used for potholders and some ironing board covers. It can be bought by the yard and is not very expensive. You can read more about my ironing table here.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to have large tables? Love the cushy mat. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you cover your ironing table with??

    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! Where are all the quilts hanging on the wall though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!!! You are on the right track ... keep going ... you will be SOOOOOOOOOOO glad!

    So happy for you and your new arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the answer....

    I L-O-V-E Millie...... she is rather good at 'domestic duties' too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.