LOL I started spring cleaning yesterday! Can't wait to see the quilt!
I love that backing fabric. I'm sure the front is even better!
I say skip the cleaning, that should not be your reward for finishing a quilt... LOL. I am looking forward to the reveal.
I can't wait to see it finished!
Jackie is right! Why shouldn't I reward myself with a fun project when I finish a big quilt! Thanks, I'll take Jackie's advice!
I can't wait to see this quilt. March seems like a long way off. Love mama Jeanne
looks like it's going to be a happy quilt...judging from the backing.
I love that dot fabric! Can't wait to see the full quilt.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
LOL I started spring cleaning yesterday! Can't wait to see the quilt!
ReplyDeleteI love that backing fabric. I'm sure the front is even better!
ReplyDeleteI love that backing fabric. I'm sure the front is even better!
ReplyDeleteI say skip the cleaning, that should not be your reward for finishing a quilt... LOL. I am looking forward to the reveal.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it finished!
ReplyDeleteJackie is right! Why shouldn't I reward myself with a fun project when I finish a big quilt! Thanks, I'll take Jackie's advice!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see this quilt. March seems like a long way off. Love mama Jeanne
ReplyDeletelooks like it's going to be a happy quilt...judging from the backing.
ReplyDeleteI love that dot fabric! Can't wait to see the full quilt.
ReplyDelete