Nice to see - I think a lot of us have our work in front of the tele!Hugs - Lurline♥
Great place to work! We watched the speed skating too!
I have a few things ready to do by hand as I want the Olympics. Loved the Speed Skating.
Is that a snake curled up under your TV? Or a cat bed? Please say it is the latter..
Can't wait to see the finished quilt.
LabMom, it's a cat bed. Snakes - eew!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.
Nice to see - I think a lot of us have our work in front of the tele!
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
Great place to work! We watched the speed skating too!
ReplyDeleteI have a few things ready to do by hand as I want the Olympics. Loved the Speed Skating.
ReplyDeleteIs that a snake curled up under your TV? Or a cat bed? Please say it is the latter..
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the finished quilt.
ReplyDeleteLabMom, it's a cat bed. Snakes - eew!
ReplyDelete