Le renard brun rapide saute par dessus le chien paresseux.(Like the song says, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to." It is 2 AM as I post this, and if I want to write in French, then I will.)
Bon soir, bonne nuit!
(You know Clare, French words with the "accents" would be fun!)
Your fox looks terrific!!
ReplyDeletebeu-ton-emous! so great.
ReplyDeleteJ'adore le renard!
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me! Beautiful! (Sorry I can't speak/type/read French. LOL
ReplyDeleteSusan
Except the French version doesn't use all the letters of the alphabet.
ReplyDeleteBut your fox looks great!!
Ayez un grand samedi
Vicky F
C'est Magnifique
ReplyDeleteLe travail très agréable. Votre renard est beau.
ReplyDeleteDeborah
Fabulous fox!! (he's tres bon?!? - years since I had French...sigh)
ReplyDeleteFabulous fox!! (he's tres bon?!? - years since I had French...sigh)
ReplyDeleteAh - j'aime beaucoup le renard! Il est tres beau!
ReplyDeletehey, I could actually understand the title. see I know a few words in french. some of the comments, ayiee. too hard for me. anyway, great fox!
ReplyDelete