Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Stack

Making slabs is a lot more fun than folding fabric and sorting it. Sunday night while I "watched" TV (after the crushing final play of the Patriots game), I cut triangles from the green slabs.

No, I don't know how many there are.

This many! LOL!

I have a lot of green scrap slab triangles, and I have a lot of purples and I have a lot of pinks. Ought to be a really pretty quilt. I guess that's up next.

I picked up a lot of the fabric scraps that were all over the floor and folded and put away some fabric. It's not as clean as I want it to be and I still do have to fold and put fabric away (as well as replenish my green fabric stash) but it's a start.

CHERIE... You are hilarious!

4 comments:

Kris Quilts said...

I love the idea of making slab blocks with scraps. My shoebox scrap bins are overflowing right now. I managed a curvy log cabin in blues and whites, which tamed those bins, but the green bin is out of control.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Julierose said...

Talk about a steal from the Pats--let's not go there...;0000
Lovely stack of made fabric triangles...hugs, Julierose

Cherie in St Louis said...

As my husband would say, "Funny as a crutch, Rich" tee hee tee hee!

Ann said...

Lovely greens. I need more, too. And I need to empty the scrap bag again.