Monday, December 10, 2018

Cleaning Up the Green

I used virtually every piece of green fabric I had in my Early Autumn quilt and made an epic mess in my studio.

 I had a lot of pieces left over, and a lot of triangles that never made it ino trees.


Rather than fold all the little scraps and put them away, I decided to make slabs and cut them into triangles.

This is a much more fun way to clean the studio.

My Dad came over and put the molding back up in the kitchen, so the fridge move is now officially complete.


3 comments:

karen said...

Definitely a better way to clean up than actually putting things back! Love your green triangles.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Wow, I LOVE those slab greens triangles....the would make fabulous trees.....bhahahahaha......no, really is all seriousness, they would be wonderful trees....... :)

Aly D said...

What a GREAT idea! You've given me an idea....