Saturday, August 11, 2018

H-a-p-p-y H-o-l-i-d-a-y-s

My Holiday quilt is all finished.  Dorothy wanted to know if there was a pattern. No, and there won't be. However... I will be working on tutorials for my free pieced letters later this year.  You can get the tutorial for the birds here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away. The trees are simply elongated triangles, and the packages are just boxes with small HST (half square triangles) for bows.

This quilt is 47-1/2" tall by 41-1/2" wide.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I have the bird pattern (along with others from your shop). The trees and packages I think I figure out :-) It's the free pieced letters that have me stumped. I know I could do them with "rules", but yours are so much more fun!

Quiltdivajulie said...

This will be such fun for you to have hanging in December -- well done!!