Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Almost There, But Not Quite




My newest tutorial, Lynne's Slashed Squares is almost ready. It's going through the final edits, and then it will be available for sale in my Etsy shop as an instant download.

It has a fabric cutting layout, instructions for the block in three sizes and several time-saving tricks I've learned over the years as well as photos of my slashed squares quilts. The tutorial has everything you need to know to make one of these in one place, so you don't have to go hunting around.

As usual, it was harder to write than I expected, and it has gone through the hands of several quilters and teachers who've really pushed me to make it better, clearer and easy to understand.

I'm pretty excited about it. Coming soon. Real soon.

And then I can get back into the studio and do some real sewing!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Waiting Waiting Waiting -- on pins and needles. Thank you