Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Portfolio

I knew I'd need something like a portfolio to carry the 18" x 24" cutting mat and portable design wall around in. I could find lots of things that were BIGGER, but I didn't want bigger. I wanted something just the right size. And I wanted it to seal completely and be water resistant.

I looked everywhere, at art supply websites, storage websites, and, of course, on Amazon. I bought this one. 


The price was right, it was the right size (and I couldn't resist the pink.) It has extra pockets, one for a portable easel and other pockets for all kinds of other stuff. I can carry it using the handle on the side, or...

on my back like a backpack. Since I won't be carrying anything heavy in this, it will work just great. The extra pockets mean I can use it to carry my wallet, keys, glasses and other things I might normally carry around in my purse, so I there is one less bag to cart around.  Pretty sweet.


I'll get to put a lot of this to the test this weekend when I teach the Scrap Slabs class at Quilted Threads on Saturday April 28.

4 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

interesting!

Nancy J said...

Looks like the small trolley will have a great load, and bright pink, always a good colour, easy to see anywhere and a good size.

Quiltdivajulie said...

This is such a good idea that I bought one in fruity green ...

Robby said...

This looks like a great solution. Sometimes it feels like there are more "luggage" options than one can imagine, but to find just the right one is worthy of celebration. Hope you find it works well.