Thursday, October 5, 2017

Options, Options...

I'm almost done the signature panel for the Colorado Quilt.

This one isn't right. The dark numbers make it too visually heavy on the right.

Too top heavy.

This is good. Doesn't take up too much space on the back of the quilt.

This is nice, almost the same as in the first bird quilt, Flight of Fancy, but I don't want it to take up so much space on the back of the quilt.

I have decided on the third one.





If you want to make your own flock of birds, get my tutorial here, on Etsy. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away.

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

For me it would have been between number 3 and 4 (my favorite on the computer screen) - but you have the quilt there in front of you and that makes all the difference.

Nancy J said...

Backing as lovely as the quilt front, and a permanent signature, love the final choice.

Ann said...

I like 3 and 4, too. Interesting to see how much variance there is simply by changing the location.