Thursday, September 14, 2017

Rest, Read and Regroup

When I've been going whole hog on a quilt and then finish after some marathon sessions, I need to rest and regroup, so that's what I'm doing. Nothing much, really.

I've got a few good books queued up on my Kindle, so I'll be sacked out on the couch for the next few days while I catch up with my life.



I want to make a signature panel for the back of the Colorado Quilt, and I want to tell you what my brother is sending me in trade for it, but I need a break from all this activity. Consider the photo above a sneak peek.

See you soon!

7 comments:

The Selvage Fairy said...

Love the arsty joinery. Aren't woodworking brothers the best?

Nancy J said...

look at those beautiful dovetail joints. This will be a treasure.

Just Ducky said...

Lovely, a storage box for your quilts. A nice cedar one at that. Love his dovetail joints. True craftmanship.

Margie said...

Love Louise Penny.

Millie said...

It's a lot smaller than that. Won't hold a quilt. Might hold a sweater. Designed to live on a table. 😊

Tammy Hutchinson said...

Lovely wood, is it red oak? It looks to be braided in the background. Hmmm...
Glad to see there is a new Louise Penny-I'll look for a copy though I was a bit disappointed with the last one. Not giving her up yet though. Enjoy your rest.

Susan A said...

The quilt looks wonderful on your table