Friday, January 20, 2017

A Little Housekeeping...

You know, sometimes stuff just has to be taken care of.

I picked up my prescription on the way home from work last night. Went to the mail house to pick up the mail, then home. I fed Millie, changed my clothes and put the towels in the washing machine.

Then I picked up the mail and paid the bills. I have a credit card with a big box hardware store. I have a hard time with their website. I registered so I could pay my bill online, but when I paid the bill the web page just shut down. So I had to call tech support. Blah blah. Got that fixed.

Fortunately I was able to pay all the other bills I had to pay. Got that paperwork all squared away.

Made my dinner and did the dishes. Put the towels in the dryer.

Sat down with the laptop and the calendar to work out a time to visit my son and his family. Found some good times and prices. Texted my son. Went back and forth and finally on the third date combination found a time that worked for all of us.  Booked that ticket, signed up for flight alerts, blah blah.

Entered everything in the checkbook. Woo Hoo. Don't have to worry about another bill until the first of next month.

Then all of a sudden it was time for bed.

Oh well! At least with all this stuff done I can work in the studio this weekend.


8 comments:

Nancy J said...

Stuff gets in the way, but good stuff like airline tickets is so necessary every so often.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I know! Everything just takes so long and I PDF I have to go out, the traffic is so bad with all the displaced people, road construction and extra contractors and Mexican work force that it takes more than twice the time to do anything!

Megan said...

Good on you for keeping your admin all up to date. Lovely pic today!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Cherie in St Louis said...

Time booking tickets to see Little Miss, priceless !!

Mari said...

She is so photogenic! Sorry I didn't read the rest--I was too dazzled by that smile! :) (Just kidding. Sounds like a productive day.)

Quiltdivajulie said...

SO glad you have a trip scheduled!!! Marvelous daddy-daughter photo.

DKM said...

She is so dang cute

Angela said...

That is one precious little girl!! She's very photogenic, and seems to always be smiling. I'm sure you can't wait to go to see her. I'm so thankful that our only grandson lives close to us. In fact, I take care of him every day, and have since he was 12 weeks old. It's the best "job" I've ever had! Take care!