Sunday, October 9, 2016

It's That Time of Year...

Time to change up the table quilt. Much as I love the Blue Deco quilt, autumn is here, and it is time for the Fall House Top quilt to grace my dining room table. Since this quilt is so big, I added one of the extra leaves (extensions) to the table to make it bigger. I changed the bowl, too.

When Megan was here, she inquired about the quilt on the table. "Don't you worry about it getting wet, or stained?"

"No. It's washable."

She said she wouldn't do it (at least that's what I think she said. I'm sure she'll correct me if I got it wrong.) But that's fine with me.

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

Beautiful, with your lamp at the back, the chairs and desk all picking up different fabric colours.

Megan said...

Yep - you heard me correctly, Lynne. I wouldn't do it!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

We keep a quilt on the kitchen table at all times (seasonal of course). I've also used quilts to cover our dining room table (and when it is not fully covered for meals, we have made-from quilt fabric reversible placemats). I get it. Totally.

Jeanne said...

I also always have a quilt on our table. Yes, they're washable :)

stitchinpenny said...

It doesn't matter what anyone else would do, you enjoy it and you are not responsible for anyone else's joy. I love to see your tables. Our styles may not always be the same but I appreciate yours.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I like to see a quilt table covering. I'm new to quilting and I am SURE I will be making a few of them. Love this one.
xx, Carol